Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More New Guys

So, I'm on a roll.  Two wins in a row, the long slog below and a Turn 3 caster kill.  pIrusk does it again!  This time with a POW8 spell and a single shot from the old Sword Cannon.  Don't let anyone tell you luck plays no part in this game, big damage rolls rule.

In celebration of this streak of utter dominination (well mini-streak I guess) I've finished up some guys that have been lingering on the painting table for too long. 

First we have Man-o-War Demolition Corps:


Second we have Man-o-War Bombardiers:



Out of all of the MoW stuff I think that I'm actually more likely to use them, 5 x 3" POW14 templates can be a great thing!

Some Kayazy reinforcements so now I can field a whole unit of the dangerous guys.


Lastly I have some new solo's that are finsihed up, notice that they all have patented "CRussell" basing as he's told me many times "You'll never win a contest with bases like those" so I've done them in the fasion that descriminating contest winner use!


Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Who's the guy with the big axe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuri the Axe, 3 point MAT 8 threshing reach weapons master guy that gives some bonus to manhunters and Kossites. So he's sort of a cut rate Great Bears. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he could make more manhunters, he'd be a cutrate Bane Lord Tartarus

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he could make more manhunters there would be nothing cut rate about him. Help me come up with a color scheme for lVlad and his Uhlans.

    ReplyDelete