Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Flags for my 7 Years War guys

So I have the flags designed but not printed out and attached to the guys yet.  The first flag would be the Kings Colors, each Infantry Regiment will have one as will the Grenadiers, the Cavalry Regiments will not.






The second flag for each Infantry Regiment, and the only flag for each Cavalry Regiment, will be the Regimental Colors that are designed off of the insignia of the region that each Regiment is recruited from.  Cavalry first we have the First Regiment from Orkdahl:

Boring, I know.  But they do get more colorful as we go along... Second Regiment of Horse from Oslo:






See?  Fancy schmancy!  And on to the infantry!  The First Regiment of Foot from Oppland.
The Second Regiment from Trondheim.
The Third Regiment from Ringerike.
The Fourth Regiment from Rogaland.
The Fifth Regiment from Telemark
The Sixth Regiment from Buskerud
And the Seventh from Stavanger.




And that's about it for this update.  When I get them all assembled I'll post some pictures of them and I've managed to arrange for some Hussars (thanks Greg!) so I'll be working on them as time permits.











2 comments:

  1. are you going to freehand paint all of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyah, I was planning on using my new airbrush to do them all! :p

    ReplyDelete