Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Troops - Featuring Armory Matte Dust Sealer (tm)

So all the figures below were coated with Armory "Clear" Matte Sealer, or as I like to call it "Spray Dust"

This beauty started spraying like Matte Sealer but soon turned into a fine coating of dust like particles that covered everything.  I do the spraying in my dark unfinished basement and didn't notice what was going on until it was too late.  I managed to get a great deal of it off but they still look like they're been sitting around collecting dust under a bed for about five years.  I'm working on a solution to the issue that doesn't involve repainting everything. Ideas appreciated.

On to the troops!

First we have my first three Solo's.  A Manhunter, a Widowmaker, and Uncle Joe Grigorovich.

Thus far I've only played with Uncle Joe and he was well worth while.

Next we have a Field Gun (and crew):
I played with this in the same game I tried out Uncle Joe and due to some outrageous die rolls it was very effective.  Good die rolls, is there anything they can't do?

And now on to the warcasters.  I've painted all that I own and only every played tabletop with Karchev and Strakov but, as you can see below, I've got a bench to go to these days.  First is Strakov and Zerkova.

And second is Irusk and What's Her Name, the only thing that I've painted out of that stupid battle box I bought.  Dang I want my money back...

And that's it for now, next up I have a second unit of Doom Reavers and Mr. Torchey.

2 comments:

  1. http://nicemannersforathief.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-save-your-dipped-models-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information thanks for share. you should read about this world best game

    ReplyDelete