Friday, February 10, 2012

Berserk for Widowmakers

Yeah that doesn't make any sense as a title other than as a lame attempt to illustrate just what I've got done adding to the force.  Why it's a pair of Berserkers:


That Karchev he love him some Berserkers!  Actually I think that I'll have a Berserker in every list I do more often than not as they're Khador cheap and don't suck up focus.


Nicely done boys, hit the showers.

Next up we have an iconic group of Widowmakers.  I don't know about you but I hope that these guys get resculpted as frankly they look dated to me.



There it is, I'll probably paint up some more casters that I bought next and figure out what I'm going to do for a 'jack called Torch.  He's like a man called horse only taller, made of metal, and belches fire... other than that totally identical.

No comments:

Post a Comment